YHCC organized volunteers to help destitute
From： UpdateTime：2018/4/28 9:42:15
On April 25, YHCC organized groups of volunteers to help destitute in Donglin Village, Jushui Town.
In this community service, volunteers from YHCC helped the residents to clean up, health inspection and corp harvest. Which showed their kindness and sense of responsibility to the society.
The CPC members talked to the residents about the national policy and strategy which in order to help them get rid of the poverty.
The volunteers assisted the harvest for the residents who lack manpower.
The YHCC medical team offered residents free health inspection, with advice about health disease prevention.
The volunteers cleaned up the courtyard and house for the residents, in hope to encourage their mental.
- YHCC achieved the Certification of the Intellectual Property Management System
- YHCC certified as Technical Innovation Demonstration Enterprise
- Xiao Leng took office as the Chairman of YHCC
- YHCC organized volunteers to help destitute
- YHCC Commemorated the 108th International Women`s Day
- YHCC Checked the Production Safety